Immigration News & Updates

Weekly Immigration Newsletter
Immigration Reform/DREAM ACT

Immigration Attorney south florida
    Successful Approvals of Visas Including Work, Study, Fiancée, Business and more
    Residency Through Family, Employment, Investment and Personal Achievement…
    Become A U.S. Citizen…
  • caroly pedersen ATTORNEY CAROLY PEDERSEN
    Making Your Immigration Dreams Come True!

Ask Attorney Caroly Pedersen

Free Case Evaluation

Can't read the image? Click here to refresh

Subscribe To Our Free

Weekly Immigration Newsletter

Come Visit Us


Attorney Caroly Pedersen
2771 Executive Park Drive Suite 4
Weston, Florida 33331

Telephone: (954) 382-5378

Contact Us Now
Map & Directions

Immigration attorney Pedersen Law

E-mail Form

Schedule Your FREE

Attorney Consultation

Labor certification - green card

Obtaining A Green Card Through the Employment Sponsored Labor Certification Process

cg labor certification

With many years of experience of successfully obtaining Green Cards through employment sponsorship, Pedersen Law will help you take the next step in your Immigration process towards your U.S. Residency, guide you through the entire Immigration process from start to finish and provide legal advice regarding the quickest route to achieving your U.S. Residency…


Thousands of Immigrants obtain Green Cards in the U.S. each year through the employment sponsored residency process. This is often the most common way Immigrants obtain U.S. Residency in the U.S. The process for this type of sponsorship by a U.S. company on behalf of a foreign national for a Green Card is called "Labor Certification"

Obtaining a Green Card Through Employer Sponsorship –Labor Certification System (PERM)

One of the most common ways to obtain a Green Card (U.S Residency) in the United States is through employer sponsorship, called "Labor Certification (PERM). This process involves a U.S. employer sponsoring a foreign national for residency in the U.S., by offering that individual a future job (once the labor certification and I-140/I-485 petitions are approved). The Labor Certification (PERM) process can be fairly quick, between 3-8 months. Once the process is complete, individual's with Master's Degrees or higher can usually apply for a Green Card immediately. Those with a Bachelor's Degree or at least two years of training or experience in their occupation generally need to wait several years or more (depending upon the country of origin) before filing for a Green Card.

We Can Help You Make Your Immigration Dreams Come True!

In order to assist you and your family in obtaining a Green Card (U.S. Residency) through the employment sponsored immigration process, our attorneys will thoroughly review your case to determine eligibility. For more information on employment residency, visas or other Business Immigration, please call or email our office to schedule an Attorney Consultation. We look forward to meeting you and helping you to achieve your immigration dreams!

learn more