Immigration News & Updates

Weekly Immigration Newsletter
Immigration Reform/DREAM ACT

Immigration Attorney south florida
    Successful Approvals of Visas Including Work, Study, Fiancée, Business and more
    Residency Through Family, Employment, Investment and Personal Achievement…
    Become A U.S. Citizen…
  • caroly pedersen ATTORNEY CAROLY PEDERSEN
    Making Your Immigration Dreams Come True!

Ask Attorney Caroly Pedersen

Free Case Evaluation

Can't read the image? Click here to refresh

Subscribe To Our Free

Weekly Immigration Newsletter

Come Visit Us


Attorney Caroly Pedersen
2771 Executive Park Drive Suite 4
Weston, Florida 33331

Telephone: (954) 382-5378

Contact Us Now
Map & Directions

Immigration attorney Pedersen Law

E-mail Form

Schedule Your FREE

Attorney Consultation

P-1 Visa - Employment Immigration

The P-1 Visa For Athletes and Entertainers

P-1 Visa For Athletes and Entertainers

Whether you are a renown athlete or artist coming to work for an organization in the U.S., Pedersen Law will take care of the entire Visa process from start to finish, including providing legal advice to both you and your U.S. employer, obtaining USCIS approval, preparing the case for Visa Issuance at the U.S. Consulate and providing guidance every step along the way…

Overview of the P-1 visa

P-1 visas allow athletes, artists and entertainers to come to the U.S. to perform in specific events, competitions or performances. To qualify, the artist, entertainer, or athlete must be internationally recognized in his or her filed, or as a group and must be sponsored by a U.S. employer or an international employer working through a U.S. agent. P-1 entertainers ( not athletes) must be performing as part of a group and the group must have been established and performing regularly for a period of at least one year. Outstanding athletes may apply for this visa in order to compete in the US, either as individuals or as members of an internationally recognized athletic team. P-1 visas can be issued for up to five years.

Family Members

Accompanying spouses and minor children under age 21 of P- I visa holders automatically receive a P-4 status and are not allowed to work, but may attend schools or colleges.

We Can Help You Make Your Immigration Dreams Come True!

For more information on Business Immigration, call or email our office to schedule an Attorney Consultation so that we can fully review your circumstances and give you the best, most honest advice concerning what steps you can take to obtain residency.

To help you succeed in obtaining your Work Visa, our Firm will carefully review your eligibility, provide valuable advice regarding your qualifications, prepare a professional case, properly support your case with all the required documentation, represent you through the proceedings and support you through the entire immigration process. We look forward to meeting you and helping you to achieve your immigration dreams!

Find out how Pedersen Law can make your Immigration dreams come true! Your Success Is Our Greatest Reward – see you soon...

learn more

H-1B Visa | E-2 Visa | L-1 Visa | TN Visa Canadian/Mexican | R-1 Religious Worker | EB-5 Investors | O-1 Visas | P-1 Visas